Our Board Meetings
Our Board of Directors meet every two months in public and you are welcome to attend.
If you have any questions for our Board, you can ask them at our meetings. We will always try to answer your questions at our meetings, or give an answer afterwards. Please submit any questions five working days in advance if you want a reply at a meeting.
We publish papers on the website one week in advance. Hardcopies are available at the meeting.
We can book a fully qualified British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter for you for any of our meetings. Please let us know as early as possible if you want us to book an interpreter for a Board meeting that you are coming to.
We may take photos or film parts of our public meetings. Please tell us if you do not want to be photographed or filmed. Visitors to our meetings are welcome to take their own photos or recordings and share them online. However, we ask that you do not film or photograph people who have not given their permission to be filmed or photographed.
Meetings for 2018 - 2019
- Wednesday 16 May 2018, 2-4pm, Room H1.12, City College Peterborough, Brook Street, Peterborough, PE1 1TU
- Wednesday 18 July 2018, 2pm-4pm, AGM, followed by 4:15-5:15pm Directors' Meeting, Etheldreda Room, Ely Conference Centre, Palace Green, Ely, CB7 4EW
- Wednesday 19 September 2018, 2pm-4pm, Room 2, Meadows Community Centre, 1 St Catharine's Road, Cambridge, CB4 3XJ
- Wednesday 14 November 2018, 7pm-9pm, The Wordsworth Room, March Library, City Road, March, Cambs, PE15 9LT
- Wednesday 16 January 2019, 11:00am - 1:00pm, St Ives library, 4 Library Row, Station Rd, Saint Ives PE27 5BW
- Wednesday 13 March 2019, 2pm - 4pm, Chatteris library, 2 Furrowfields Road, Chatteris, PE16 6DY
Meetings for 2019 - 2020
- Wednesday 9 May 2019, 7pm - 9pm, City College, Peterborough. Brook Street, Peterborough, PE1 1TU