Our Board Meetings
Our Board of Directors meet every two months in public and you are welcome to attend.
If you have any questions for our Board, you can ask them at our meetings. We will always try to answer your questions at our meetings, or give an answer afterwards. Please submit any questions five working days in advance if you want a reply at a meeting.
We publish papers on the website one week in advance. Hardcopies are available at the meeting.
We can book a fully qualified British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter for you for any of our meetings. Please let us know as early as possible if you want us to book an interpreter for a Board meeting that you are coming to.
We may take photos or film parts of our public meetings. Please tell us if you do not want to be photographed or filmed. Visitors to our meetings are welcome to take their own photos or recordings and share them online. However, we ask that you do not film or photograph people who have not given their permission to be filmed or photographed.
Meetings for 2019 - 2020
- Wednesday 8 May 2019, 7pm - 9pm, Board Meeting, Room JH2, City College, Brook Street, Peterborough, PE1 1TU
- Wednesday 10 July 2019, 2pm - 4 pm, AGM, Sawtry Old School Hall, Green End Road, Sawtry, PE28 5UY
- Wednesday 10 July 2019, 4pm - 5pm, Board Meeting, Sawtry Old School Hall, Green End Road, Sawtry, PE28 5UY
- Wednesday 11 September 2019, 2pm - 4pm, Board Meeting, Room 2, Arkenstall Village Centre, 7 Station Road, Haddenham, Ely, Cambs CB6 3XD
- Wednesday 13 November 2019, 2pm - 4pm, Board Meeting, The Lounge, The Medway Centre, Huntingdon, PE29 3PJ
- Wednesday 15 January 2020, 2pm - 4pm, Board Meeting, The Meadows Community Centre, 1 St Catharine's Road, Cambridge, CB4 3XJ
- Wednesday 11 March 2020, 7pm - 9pm, Board Meeting, in St Ives venue to be confirmed