Patient Assessors wanted by local NHS Trust
Patient Assessors are wanted to help inspect hospital wards and minor injury units in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
The annual Patient Led Assessment of Care Environment (PLACE) visits are being carried out between September and November.
The role involves looking at:
- Privacy and Dignity
- General condition, appearance and maintenance
- If sites are dementia and disability-friendly.
It’s open to service users, carers, family members, members of the public, members of local Healthwatch, volunteers, advocates and members of voluntary organisations.
The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust sites being assessed are:
- Ward S3 Addenbrookes, Cambridge Thursday 19th September
- Lord Byron Wards, Brookfield’s Hospital, Cambridge Thursday 19th September
- Princess of Wales Hospital, Ely Fri 27th September
- Cavell Centre, Peterborough Fri 11th October
- Fulbourn Hospital, Cambridge. Wed 18th and Wed 23rd October
- Ida Darwin, Fulbourn, Cambridge. Thur 24th October
- Intermediate Care Centre, Peterborough City Hospital Wed 30th October
- North Cambs Hospital, Wisbech Thur 7th November
The assessments are between 9.30am and 2.30pm and you will be asked to move around the unit and the hospital site. Training and assessment forms will be provided on the day. Travel expenses will be paid.
If you are interested or would like more information please contact the Patient Experience Team. E-mail: Place@cpft.nhs.uk Tel: 01223 219 444 / 0800 376 0775.
Please include your telephone number in any messages.